Facial Lines and Wrinkles Treatment
It’s completely normal to experience a loss of skin volume and elasticity as you age. This said, it’s possible to improve the appearance of ageing skin with dermal fillers, which work by re-administering hyaluronic acid, the substance responsible for youthful, glowing and firm-looking skin. But the benefits of dermal fillers don’t stop there – they can also be used to improve the symmetry and structure of particular features such as the nose and lip areas.
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are a non-surgical facial aesthetics treatment that works to enhance your skin when injected at specific sites. Here at Earley Dental Practice, we use two reputable filler brands, Subskin and JUVÉDERM®. Both products contain hyaluronic acid, which is a property found in the human body, though as we get older the amount of it reduces, triggering the ageing process. The dermal fillers work their magic by replacing the skin’s quantity of hyaluronic acid, which has a plumping and tightening effect on loose, dull and wrinkled skin.
We’re also able to add hyaluronic acid to areas of the face including the lips and nose, which can be plumped and shaped to look harmonious in the context of your whole face. The hyaluronic acid can alter the appearance of targeted facial features, smoothening out lumps and bumps, with a view to subtly and sympathetically contouring and flattering the face.
We are highly experienced in delivering this treatment for patients and understand how to plan and deliver exceptional treatment that’s right for your skin’s unique anatomy.
What can I expect during the dermal fillers process?
- Consultation chat to make sure you’re suitable for treatment. During your consultation, we’ll talk about the areas of the face you’re looking to enhance.
- The fillers are administered painlessly using a fine needle with the use of an anaesthetic if necessary.
What makes dermal fillers great?
- They take as little as 15 minutes to administer.
- Feeling great in your skin can positively impact your confidence and wellbeing levels.
- No recovery period. Some slight swelling and bruising after treatment is normal but will not cause any great discomfort.
- Treatment can deliver natural-looking results that complement your facial features and bone structure.